Sunday, January 01, 2012

Okay...The First Photo...

We have with us a friend's dog that is double the size of our own. I thought it only fitting that, as an 'event' of her coming and staying for a week with us, it only fair that I capture her somewhere, and where better but the first day?

 Okay...that's kind of complicated...

Anyway...there will be a couple of photos put up that demonstrate the size of our guest in comparison to our own 'puppy' (that is 9 years old, at least). I'll also put up a photo showing where our cat is taking refuge...in the lounge room...

Enjoy the first photos of my challenge...

Gorgeous (right) saying "See, I'm not that big afterall!"

"Noooo!!!!" - Gorgeous and Harlee playing chases round the yard

Rufus retreating to the lounge room - caged in for the next week

No comments: