Friday, January 27, 2012

Yesterday Afternoon

After doing the Jane McGrath Classic in the morning, I decided I'd not done enough for Australia Day, and went down the coast all the way to Wollongong, stopping off at Bald Hill, and going via the Sea Cliff Bridge. Here's some pictures from that trip out.

Enjoy!

Just a by-the-by: there were actually 14 tankers/container ships off Wollongong's coast yesterday, but I didn't get all of them in the picture.

Low cloud at Wombarra (I think it was there...)

The Sea Cliff Bridge from Bald Hill - the low cloud can be seen in the distance

Low cloud over the ocean, with the tankers/container ships just noticeable
It was enjoyable to see sun in the afternoon after a few days of rainy, wet days.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Australia Day.

No comments: