Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Resolution

This year I have decided that my New Year's Resolution will be to follow through with the Photo Challenge that I've seen other people perform here, on Facebook, on Twitter, etc. People who know me will think that this is another thing I'll probably slack off on: I generally get to a point and either forget, and therefore put off catching up, or just give up because it either seems too hard or too boring or something.

Well, NOT THIS YEAR! That's my hope, anyway.

So...the first photo shall soon be taken, and posted up here for all to see very shortly. Check back in...say...an hour, and it'll hopefully be there.

Happy New Year to all of you out there. If you had a great year last year, good on you and I hope that you have an even better one this year. If last year was bad, then I hope this year will be better in some way, shape or form.

All the best!

No comments: