Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hold on a moment...

Okay...so I promised to put the photos up for the last four days as soon as I got home. Or something like that. Well...I'm going to do that tomorrow, because I'm not awake enough to do it right now. That's because I travelled home from Dubbo today, where I have been staying with friends and seeing the sights, as I always do. As well as spending money...because I always do my shopping in Dubbo. Just ask one of the friends I stayed with.

Anyway, because I do touch-up work to the photos sometimes...and that takes time...you'll have to wait a moment...or a day. And I missed a day up there. I was going to take a photo, and just forgot, so that's two days so far that I've missed. Oh well. Such is life.

Take it easy, and I hope - if you're on holidays, or ending your holidays - you're relaxing and having fun.

No comments: