Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Review: A self-reflecting piece...

So, the first month of the year is pretty much over. That means that the first month of the challenge is pretty much complete. But how have I rated?

The uploading of photos has been alright. But...there haven't been photos for every day. That's the failure so far. That means more getting out there and making sure they are taken. But sometimes you just want to come home and sit and chill, not go out and find something. That doesn't mean that you can't take photos wherever you work, play, or go after work, or anything like that. The key to this challenge is just being prepared to take a photo whenever one is inspired to.

Here's hoping for more photos - one for every day - from here on in.

By the way: no, I haven't checked how many photos I have taken (more than 31, I realise, for this month), but I know there isn't one for every day. I think I'm missing about 10. Homework failure there.

No comments: