Sunday, February 22, 2009

He's Not That Into You

So, I've just watched the movie that this blog is titled. I found it very funny, but also very insightful! Yes...Girls, I recommend this one. It really does say a lot about men. And men, don't be ashamed in going along to watch it, especially if it's just you and other guys, because it can be very good for you to learn what WE think.

It follows eight different people. It's kind of like 'Love Actually', in that it pieces things together for you, everyone is linked somehow. However, it deals with relationships, rather than on what is happening in a person's life.

Personally, I feel as though I'm Geegee, so I'm going to try NOT being her from now on, and get on with life. However, I do not stalk people. That would actually be scary!

Anyway, worth going to see, especially if you love comedy dramas. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Charleybrown said...

You don't stalk people??? So Richard Armitage need not worry then??!!

Nelle said...

Of course not! :) He is the person at the very top of the list of 'MUST NOT STALK'!!!!