Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spamming...

For some weird, bizarre, odd, stupid reason one of my posts on this blog keeps getting spammed. Obviously I put some tag word in it that make people click and send spam messages to it. Thank goodness for the spam-controller (is that anything like the Fat Controller out of 'Thomas the Tank Engine'?). Seriously, I've had to delete numerous messages from that one particular post in the past - very...interesting...messages they were, too... - and now it's getting spammed again. I wish spammers would just go jump in the creek...

Almost tempting to delete the post, except it contains piccies I took overseas, in London.

Yes, it's very sad that I'm typing about spamming, but it's an annoying bit of life on the net, and I'm wanting to vent.

No comments: