Sunday, December 17, 2006

I have a new toy...and it's fun to use...

Today I went to my local regional centre, 140kms away. That was because I had my chiro appointment and had to do a little more Christmas shopping. That was good. Things were good. And then I walked into Hardly Normal (Harvey Norman to anyone outside my family). That was a bad move...

I thought that I would just check out their digital cameras, and then I bought one. I was looking at a particular kind, and then I was diverted onto another kind which I found more agreeable to what I would need. I wanted something with optical, not just digital, zoom, which my old digi-camera doesn't have. Don't get my wrong, my old digital camera is very good. And it still works charmingly. But, for going overseas, I wanted something that, when I zoomed in, it wouldn't blur the picture up.

My new camera is by Sony, and it's fairly thin and compact, and I think I'm going to like it very much. I know I'm going to have fun learning how to operate it over the next week before I go overseas. Heck, I've already had fun taking some photos and reviewing them. I've taken another one of my Christmas tree, and it came up very nicely. So, no doubt you'll see some photos from my new toy up on the web in no time quick.

Talking about Christmas trees. If you had read my log about my Christmas tree, you would know I was having trouble with finding a suitable Angel or Star. Well, today I went and looked again in the shops, and again, nothing suitable. I'm very disappointed with the society at the moment. Very...

"Angel, mother, angel..."

No comments: