Friday, January 26, 2007

Okay...I'm back

If you people hadn't realised, for the past four/five weeks I've been away from here. I have been in Sydney and all over the world, catching up with my brother, trying to catch up with friends (and failing in some cases), and having fun over the Summer break from school.

For Christmas I got some very nice presents. One, however, will be featuring on this (or another blog just for it) because of the wonderfulness of this present. I received a Tottenham Hotspurs teddy bear mascot for Christmas off my big brother and sister-in-law. Therefore, during my journey across parts of the northern hemisphere, this teddy bear has featured in photos in front of numerous important/interesting monuments and features.

Hence, once I get myself into gear and create pictures at appropriate sizes for this blog, you will be sure to see some interesting things...

Enjoy! Good to see you again.

Oh...and English people into Cricket...Bad luck about the Ashes!!! Australia 5 - England 0!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments: