Thursday, February 02, 2012

Photo for 2-2-12

Hmmm...having just glanced at the date up there, I'm just waiting until 12-2-12, or 12-12-12. I bet those will be big dates for people getting married, or something, somewhere in the world.

Anyway...on to the photo for today.

Today is very boring. It's just of a couple of books that were bought at the local supermarket. Very boring. The thing is, they look pretty. I'm in to pretty. Call it really girly, I don't care. But when things like these catch my eye, I just thought they were too good to pass up. I use one for school, writing down notes, etc. The other one, not sure what I'll use it for. Maybe uni, who knows.

The one on the left has 'reflecting' card on it around the flower, hence me putting it up twice, to demonstrate it better when the flash was used.

And if you want to know where I got them: Woolworths.

With flash...

...and without flash
More photos coming soon.

No comments: