Sunday, December 03, 2006

Gorgeous and Rufus



During this last year while away from home I admit that I have been missing our pets at home - our Dog Gorgeous and my brother's cat, Rufus. They are both quite adorable, and I won't be able to see them a lot over the summer break from school because of my trip overseas. Oh well.

But just so you know, I didn't get them to pose for this picture. They get along really well most of the time. They have learned to respect each other's spaces over the last two years. Aren't they just cute?

Since this photo was taken we've had the carpet changed to lino and Gorgeous has had a haircut. She got her first haircut in her three years alive this last October. She has been showing a bit of stress these last two summers because her hair is just too long and thick. So...this year Mum decided to get it trimmed down. It's about an inch long now.

No comments: