Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Group Critiques...part deux

Well...received the mark back today, and, as predicted, did not go well. I must admit, though, I was surprised about some of the comments the lecturer put on the page, as he generalised the whole group, rather than stated some true facts about 'Yay Annoying one' that went and did his little lecture. I think he must have been getting ready for his presentation today (the one that did the lecture in our critique) because he pretty much did the same thing this week - lecture - as he did last week. Oh, for a shot gun, or any other type of weapon, for that matter. Don't we all feel that way about someone one time or another?

Last Wednesday, the other person in the group and I got together for afternoon tea to discuss the problems that happened and to talk about other things as well. Well, we did it again this week as well, and it was good. Lots of laughter as his flat mates joined in the conversation as well, so that was good fun. It was good to discuss the problems of the marking and other things about the critique without the problem of being eavesdropped on by people who could report it back to 'Yay Annoying One'.

Anyway, my art and craft pieces did not get put in the competition, so it would have been nice to have been told and had my pictures returned to me before now, but, hey! No hard feelings to them. They must be awfully busy as they are (yeah, right). It would have been nice to have received my pictures back, though, because then I would have been sure that they were in a safe place and that they weren't on someone's floor or anything like that, getting grotty or anything like that.

Okay...life at college is being a real pain to me at the moment, I know, so I will shoosh up now and leave you. Ciao!

No comments: