Friday, October 29, 2010

Well, it's here at last...

My 'Girls Night In' - a charity event to raise money and awareness for women's cancers (donations going towards the Cancer Council of Australia) - has finally arrived, with it occurring tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it, but at this rate I'm almost ready to make it a free-for-all! That's because I'm not sure how many people are actually planning on coming to the event. Doesn't anybody know how to RSVP anymore?

Anyway, I have some wonderful prizes not only for the Lucky Door Prizes, but also for a Raffle that I designed to have after being donated many vouchers worth quite an amount of money.

If you can't make the event but still wish to contribute, don't stress. There is always the option of contacting me through my Girls Night In Page, where you can leave a message, or you can donate straight through that site for my event.

Hope to see you there, or that you can manage something to help out towards this very worthy cause.

Right now, though, I'd just like to thank a few people for their kind donations towards my Raffle and Lucky Door Prizes:
* Sealevel Restaurant, Cronulla
* Curves (fitness centre), Cronulla
* Cronulla Cinemas
* The Body Shop, Miranda
* Gardner Hair Design, , Kirrawee
* Stonefish Restaurant, Cronulla
* Eagle Boys, Kirrawee
* Boost Juice Bars, Cronulla
* T2, Miranda

Thank you very much to all these shops for their donations of vouchers towards my events. Most appreciated, indeed!

No comments: