Monday, October 18, 2010

All roads lead to...

Rome...the Eternal City.

There are lots of things to see and do in Rome. For one thing, I'm going to be going there for Uni this coming Summer. However, there are going to be about three days around the Uni time I'll be spending in Rome on my own for sightseeing. This shall be great. Looking forward to it immensely. Yet...I've seen some of the sights already. I mean...I've already seen the Colosseum, The Forum, and (anyone who knows 'Roman Holiday', the movie) The Mouth of Truth. I'm planning on visiting the Pantheon as well as the Spanish Steps, as I didn't get the time to the last time I was in Rome. One day and a half is just not long enough.

What I would like to know is any other interesting places anyone thinks really worth going and seeing. I have a Lonely Planet guide to Rome, but there are so many different things in there - narrowing down the list is really a very good idea.

So...input people! Please...tell me any places that you consider most important to visit! Even a short little day trip as a suggestion - I'm up for it.

N.B. - One of the days I'm in Rome will be NYD - don't know whether this will affect things or not.

No comments: