Monday, November 29, 2004

"Yes, yes, let's talk about the weather..."

At the moment, Australian weather is playing too many tricks on us. It has finally decided that it IS time for Summer, and so the hot weather has turned itself on. And here I was, less than a week ago, complaining that it didn't know what it was doing. Trust!

Anyway...

The final full week of my prac starts tomorrow. I have 7 more days to go before I have completed it, and then I am on holidays! I have about ten more classes to teach on the prac, which makes me feel very slack in some ways. The Year 10 classes are very easy, which makes me think, I have to come up with some more information about Iraq by tomorrow afternoon. I have Year 9 again tomorrow, which will be a lot of fun, considering I don't think that they will have done their homework. Oh well. I'll see how it goes.

Next Wednesday, though, I'll not be going to school. I can sleep in, for a change. Yay! I can't wait. But...I do have to try to get some work. I haven't yet called my contact for getting me work here and there, but I will be doing so very shortly, so that it is all good. :) I should probably call her now, but I can't, so I won't...etc...

Okay then, well...nothing else, really, to talk about, except...GO THE AUSSIES, in the cricket.

Ciao...

No comments: