Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another Year Over...

In two days time I will be getting on to a plane to head to Rome. This has come about very quickly, and I still haven't even thought about starting to pack. But no matter: still have the morning of leaving to get everything done in time.

But what have we all achieved this year? What kind of goals have you set and achieved, or failed? Or are still trying to attain? I hope that everyone has at least achieved one goal that they set at the beginning of the year. I've certainly achieved one, but I don't know about more than that.

So. New Year Resolutions. Suggestions? Mine certainly always involve less procrastination on the internet. Somehow I always feel certain, before I even make the goal, that I'm going to fail at that one. But apart from that, what other goals should I set for me to achieve? There are a couple:

  • Make more time for sport/leisure exercise
  • Spend more time at the piano and/or flute
  • Use the diary I was given for Christmas to good effect (as well as the receipt book)
  • Try and enjoy having a 30th Birthday
Yes, the big 3-0 is looming near, and I haven't even thought of what to do about it. Not that turning 30 is really that big a thing. It's certainly a change in mindset to what it was ten, fifteen years ago. But it certainly means that you're certainly supposed to be even more responsible than what you are already... Hmmm...

Anyway. Good luck with your New Year's Eve party (if you're going to one), and best wishes for the New Year. 

Ahhh...Rome...Looking forward to what you do for New Year's!

No comments: