Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's Alright!!! I'm Still Alive!!! :)

Just to put you at your ease, Peter.

Life for me has been interesting over the holidays. I went to the Football at Cronulla (I had to back the Sharks that day - they were versing the Bulldogs!) with my friends from Sydney. We had a great time, the Sharks beat the Bulldogs very nicely, and the Bulldogs are maintaining a wonderful form at the moment - losing most of their games! Yay! Unfortunately, St George hasn't won more than one game. Oh well...life goes on.

Last Saturday I got together with my best friend, Emma, and we had a good little browse around Gymea shopping centre, buying a couple of things necessary for life - clothes. Some nice light trackpants for me, so that I don't freeze here in Armidale while going for a walk in the morning (or afternoon). We then went on to Southgate, and I bought some pants for prac. - very necessary.

Prac is about seven and a half weeks away, and then I have my interview, which is booked (just did that) for the 29th of June. It was either that date or the 27th. I still don't know where my prac. is at the moment, but no doubt I should be able to get one of the places that I put down for - Maitland, Singleton, Port Macquarie, or Coonabarabran. Very diverse range of places, I think.

Anyway...back at College, if you hadn't figured that out. Life is going on just the same as usual, pretty boring, and full of work. Anyway...as time is running short, I shall leave you now.

Seeya' round!

No comments: