Thursday, March 31, 2005

Holidays

There have been no developments in the last week of anything exciting happening around here. Lately, I have been on holidays, having driven down from University last Thursday, stopping off at a relative's house for dinner before completing the journey at night. It was an enjoyable trip, and I was happy that I was able to sleep in my own bed after the college bed for the last four weeks.

Hopefully I will be getting together with a few of my Sydney friends, as I have not seen them in quite some time. That should be this weekend some time, as I know that at least one of them is coming to Sydney after having a bit of an absence from here for a while.

Apart from this, and the fact that I have an assignment to finish from Uni, and have been reading my favourite books instead, like is pretty uneventful at the moment. Shall post something when life gets a little more exciting. Ciao for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Write something Nellie! Write something! Please! What's going on?! Surely something. something, I say!